tango car

By R@j | Labels:


It's the World's Fastest Urban Car! The ultra-narrow Tango NCV (Narrow Commuter Vehicle) is all electric and can accelerate from 0-60 in 4 seconds, with race car roll cage, lane splitting, and perpendicular parking. "Finally an electric car that is fun to drive, practical, and handles like a go-cart with outstanding acceleration." - Thomas Greither, founder Flora Health I'm just returning now from a successful completion of the X-Prize Knockout event. Staying in Bismarck ND tonight, I should be back in Spokane Tomorrow. I'll be taking the Tango back to Finals at Michigan International Speedway (MIS) on July 18 through 30th. During the Shakedown event last month, Consumer Reports captured the Tango in the 0 - 60 acceleration and braking events, but didn't get the the emergency-avoidance (moose test or double lane change, as it's often called), before I had finished it. During Knockout, to the best of my knowledge, the Tango was the only car that passed the test on the first try. This time Consumer Reports had a camera fastened to my windshield. I haven't seen the video yet, but hope to soon